Friday, October 19, 2012
Dani has the Red Notebook!
Hi! I'm Dani - I just got the notebook. I mean I literally JUST got home, picked up my mail - opened the package with absolute glee - and forced my roommate to take this picture. Please excuse the freshly washed face and bum bandana. :)
I haven't read anything yet. I haven't added anything yet. I know already though, that this could quite possibly be that ONE thing that I have a part of that really makes me proud. Seriously. I can't wait. I'm nervous. I am afraid that it will be so awesome and amazing that I won't be able to make it even more awesome and amazing. But you know what? I'm going to do it anyway. For you guys, and for Tara - and to absolutely DECREASE WORLD SUCK!
Here's one more pic of the notebook - and you'll hear from me again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment