Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sometimes I'm a little slow...

..but I always get around to it!

I know, my most recent update on the book is WAY late.  It has been sent, via UPS to the last conspirator.

I talked with Mia through google chat about my notebook insecurities - and I was getting more and more nervous the closer it got to me.  Then it arrived.  I just happened to need to go by my parent's house and brought the notebook with me.  Mom was awake, so I read it to her, and she let me take this picture.  Now, in the picture, she's not smiling - because she had to have her teeth removed - it makes her self-conscious - but lemme tell you she had a grip on that book!

I put out a call for awesomeness on my facebook page.  I thought.. the goal here is to decrease world suck.  Let's move it beyond the conspirators on the list.  I didn't get nearly as many responses as I thought I would - but I did get some good ones.  I can't wait till you guys get a chance to read them.  I have just re-friended Tara, since there's no more need for secrecy.

Having the book was amazing, and honestly very humbling.  All of YOU are inspiring.  I am pretty proud just  to have been a part of this little thing.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment