Where is it? The person last in possession is not talking...to me, at least. I thought that maybe there was a lesson in patience aimed for Graceless created by the U.S. Postal Service, but now I'm beginning to think that the lesson forming is mine.
I knew what I was going to put in the notebook within 24 hours after being invited as a co-conspirator. I have it all prepared and just need to plop it strategically inside. Biding my time has been difficult. The anticipation has heightened since I heard it was on its way to me...last Friday. Sigh. I do not want to give my wife a heart attack, but it might be gone. If the notebook has not resurfaced by mid-week next, I am buying an new one and starting the chain all over. Perhaps I was always meant to be number one...
Love you, wife! Keep breathing! See you tomorrow.
IT IS NOT LOST. It CAN'T be lost!
ReplyDeleteIan has not responded to my email or fb message. Do you have other ways of contacting? Let him know we JUST want to verify late mailing. Also, I pray he did not send by UPS as they routinely deliver to the wrong address in our neighborhood. Sorry to stress you. Perhaps it will arrive today...
ReplyDeleteAnd remind me...what is our new deadline? I do promise 24 hour turn around and hand-delivery to Kate.
ReplyDeleteThe plan is to get it to Ben (who is supposed to get it 18th) by May 5. There are 10 people between you and him. If it doesn't come today, I'll text Ian.
ReplyDeleteAny more updates on the current location of the notebook?
ReplyDeleteNot yet. Still trying to get ahold of Ian, who was the last person to have it. I'm hoping he just mailed it late (or, for some reason, still has it).
ReplyDeleteOkay, I have confirmation that the notebook is NOT LOST. (Just immensely tardy. We can live with tardy.)
ReplyDelete