Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Received today. One of the enclosures was not actually enclosed, which makes me wonder whether it really goes with the notebook, or whether it was a gift from my predecessor to me. Hard to tell. :)

Anyway, I should've taken a picture before I figured out how to open it. Oh well, maybe I'll redo the vestments to stage that picture before I'm done. Not sure if it breaks the rules to post that here. Probably not, since Tara can't see inside. Also, she asked me to bring it to Portland this weekend if I still have it.

I'm feeling a little time pressure because if I don't hand it off by saturday, I've got it until at least tuesday, and that's really kinda hogging it more than I should if we want to stay on (the new) schedule. On the other hand, that means it could take a little overnight trip with me.

You know what? It needs to make the trip. Some of y'all who are later in the list between me and #23 will have to turn it around faster than average to make up for my screwy schedule. Sorry about that. Start planning your awesomeness now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember what I wrote in the ground rules! But I know that I promised not to snoop if the notebook made its way back to me before the end. That doesn't mean I can't see the outside. And it doesn't mean you guys can't post pictures or detailed accountings of what you put inside. (hint hint hint hint hint)

    ReplyDelete